Benefits of Chiromassage.
Chiromassage is a technique that provides great comfort to the body in its entirety, except for a few cases. In general, the chiromassage :
- It stimulates blood circulation, increasing peripheral movement.
- It stimulates the lymphatic circulation.
- Moderately increases the temperature of the skin.
- increases the permeability of tissues.
- It promotes the production of enzymes.
- Promotes peristaltic movement of the colon.
- Depending on the technique, stimulates or relaxes muscles and tendons.
- Depending on the technique, stimulates or relaxes the peripheral nervous system.
- Stretch removing soft tissue adhesions.
- Take off the scars.
- It oxygenates the blood.
- It relaxes the central nervous system.
- Balances mood.
Effects reflexes Chiromassage
The peripheral nervous system consists of nerves that run from spinal spine and link parts of the body. In this way, the nerves that end in a certain area of the skin are connected to other areas of the body like viscera, blood vessels, etc. The chiromassage , but is applied to the skin, it also focuses on:
- Blood vessels
Psychic effects of Chiromassage
One of the most important functions of massage is to provide those who receive relaxation and wellbeing, thereby establishing a state mental receptive and therapeutic that helps restore balance organic. Plus:
- Promotes sleep
- Relieves tension psychophysical
- It generates a feeling of wellbeing that releases positive energy and optimism
- It relaxes and eliminates stress
- Provides quiet, security and trust
The chiropractic is indicated in case of:
- Recovery from injury and muscle aches
- To prevent injury
- To relieve pain and reduce
- In the treatment of tendons and ligaments
- To improve joint function
- nervous disorders
- Conditions circulactorias
- To provide the body with energy
- With purpose sports before and after exercise
- To stimulate self-healing capacity of the body
- To provide comfort, calm, optimism, relaxation and serenity
- To improve the general health
- firming the skin
The practice of chiromassage is discouraged in some cases, due to the characteristics and direct effects it has on the body. If we observe that pain increases after the chiromassage , we have to suspend its practice because it is not receiving the benefits expected. The chiromassage is discouraged:
- In case of fever or nausea.
- For the first three months of pregnancy.
- If you suffer some kind of infectious disease or inflammatory condition of the skin.
- If you suffer from skin conditions.
- If you suffer from inflammatory processes of bacterial origin.
- If you are afflicted with a nervous system.
- In case you suffer degenerative muscle disease.
- In case you suffer kidney problems in the acute phase, such as kidney stones or gall bladder.
- In case of inflammatory vascular diseases such as phlebitis, swollen lymph nodes, severe circulatory retentions, aneurysm, thrombosis, varicose veins, deep, bleeding disorders, blood pressure, etc.
- At the time of suffering acute conditions such as bruising recent strains in the acute phase, unhealed wounds, edema, etc.
- In case of infectious disease or tumor.
- If torn muscle sheath, tendon or ligament.
Click here.For more information or to book your session.
Click here.For more information about the prices.
This post is also available in: Spanish