Combat both physical and emotional changes with a pregnancy massage in Barcelona.
A pregnancy massage is a popular treatment to manage the changes brought about by the changes of weight and hormones during this period in a mothers life. It is expected that a women will experience cervical, lumbar and back pain, leg swelling, fatigue, fluid retention, insomnia, headaches, cramps and the list goes on… A pregnancy massage can help with all these problems and leave you feeling not only pampered and relaxed, but also relieved of discomfort and fatigue.
A pregnancy massage is a comfortable and pleasant massage as it works lightly and rhythmical. We offer highly skilled therapists for pilates as well as pregnancy massages in Barcelona at our relaxing wellness center.
Advantages of a pregnancy massage:
- Relaxation: relaxes the body and mind
- Relieves tension and pain.
- Stabilizes hormones.
- Reduces insomnia.
- Helps to remove fluid and toxins
- Improves circulation
- Reduces swelling.
- Relieves muscle pain caused by the weight of the belly and the pressure in the neck, back and joints caused by weight gain.
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks.
- It provides comfort and pleasure.
The recommended position for this massage is that the mother is sitting or lying on her side, so the baby will also be comfortable. A pregnancy massage is a safe and often recommended by doctors because it is shown that expectant mothers receive a calming effect and physical relief each session.
The areas treated during the massage are: Back: lower back, back, sacrum, cervical. Doctors recommend getting a massage per week during the second and third trimester and even more the closer the time to delivery.
Precautions to avoid risks:
- Always consult with the gynecologist when you can start getting massages.
- Wait until the second trimester to receive a massage
At simplybe we offer professional pregnancy massage in Barcelona For more information or to book your appointment, click here!
Pregnancy massage in Barcelona available for mums in their second and third trimester with Simplybe