Clinical Pilates Benefits
The Clinical pilates provides many health benefits as demonstrated. It is used for:
- Prevent injuries
- Improve balance and stability
- Strengthen and tone muscles
- Improve bone density
Their practice brings improved fitness and technique improvements in specific movements such as dancing, running and golf. It is suitable for all audiences from children to seniors and is safe and fun!
Some benefits of Clinical Pilates are:
- Prevention and treatment of back pain and injury
- Resolution of spinal pain
- Improved core stability and pelvic floor function
- For the elderly, the increase in the movement, balance, agility and flexibility
- Preventing Falls
- Muscle toning without adding bulk
- Increased bone density (osteopenia and osteoporosis)
Click here.For more information or to book your session.
Click here.For more information about the prices.
This post is also available in: Spanish